Thursday, November 29, 2012

Artist Website in progress post 1

 < HTML code for my web page.
< css code for my web page.


 So far I have established the background texture of the page, a red hue with diagonal lines. The header is his signature and I re-created in illustrator from a picture that is at the bottom of this post. I took out the background and recreated it using the pen tool and width tool. I have added 10 divs with alternating colors and have been filling them with content of text and images about John Lasseter. At the very bottom of the page I have a working link to pixar.com.

Also below are all of the original pictures that I have manipulated in photoshop and then added to my webpage. Each picture I resized and for some of them I got rid of the background.












No comments:

Post a Comment