Thursday, December 6, 2012

Final website







 These are screen shots of my final html, css code and of my website. Since my last recap post I have added slightly more content to the About and Early Years. I also added two more links, and changed the styling of them so the links better match with my website. I also lowered the height of the wrapper since I knew my full amount of content now. The largest change was the addition of the colorscripts in the background of each panel. As stated in previous posts I created each one as background image in illustrator and resized and lowered the opacity so each colorscript would work in the space. Once that worked I took the images I had originally collaged and also resized and lowered the opacity on them. This was so I could included them into the colorscript. I did this so the images would be still present but less over powering. This placement also worked with the story board theme better in that it makes it seem that each brighter/separate image is a highlight in John Lasseter's 'life storyboard'.

No comments:

Post a Comment