Thursday, December 6, 2012

All scanned images


 All of my scan ins came from a book called The Art of Pixar. It is a book of colorscripts from 25 years of Pixar animation.
I paged through the book and found memorable sequences from the movies and scanned them in. The movies include Up, Finding Nemo, Incredibles, the short La Luna,
Monsters Inc.,  and Toy Story 3.  Once scanned in I had to crop and cut the scans in photoshop, open them in illustrator and place and lower the opacity.

frame each movie would go in I would try to match it up with the content, for example WALL-E's is in the panel where he is mentioned. Also I would try to match it with the title,


La Luna is with the title that has the word spark in it. After I made decisions based on that I placed what was left by what the content could contain. I wanted to include as much of his work as possible so I included movies not otherwise mentioned.





No comments:

Post a Comment