Thursday, October 4, 2012


These are pictures of the printed off version of the changes I had made. I pursued one of the sketches I had created for the top and bottom banners. I created a banner for the top and bottom with the product and company name. The gradient color I chose reflected the color of the product's flowers and I made the type white to increase readability. I took the ribbon I had created for the company name and instead put the "Grow your own fireworks!" type on it. I also added stars on the banner and lowered the opacity of the stars throughout the piece.


 After I saw the print out I realized the change in printer and size made the text on the ribbons very difficult to read, so I changed to typeface to increase readability.  I also duplicated the product name, moved it and changed the color to give the product name more emphasis. Below are pictures of the finished piece mounted.

No comments:

Post a Comment