Monday, October 22, 2012

Sesame Street Moodboard

This is my Sesame Street themed moodboard for the magazine cover project.

Who is the target audience?
- For my magazine the target audience is parents with young children and the young children themselves.

What is the name of you magazine? Why? Connotations?
- The name of my magazine will either be The Cookie, or maybe The Weekly Cookie. In my opinion, Cookie Monster is a very recognizable character to everyone and is not overused. I think themeing around this character would be very successful.

What will your masthead look like? Do you have any ideas for fonts?
- My masthead may be stacked in a large sans serif typeface some how featuring Cookie's eyes into the typeface. I think mainly sans serif typefaces for the cover as a whole because that is how children are taught to write, not with serifs.

What images will be on the cover and why?
- The texture/ eye's of Cookie Monster will be the main focus of the cover because of the magazine's name. Some of my subtext may involve a letter/number of the week and new merchandise so images of them may be included also.

What will be your sell lines to entice your target audience?
- Some of the lines may include information on how to give cheaper tickets for Sesame Place, or plug the games and activities that are inside for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment