Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rough tablet sketches


 These are my rough Wacom tablet sketches for ideas for my magazine cover. This was my first time using the tablet to sketch and not just clean up a photo. Since my word is Sesame Street I am doing a magazine for children. My first idea is based around a magazine that looks like a little newspaper for children. The colored portion would be a finger painting scanned in. I think the juxtaposed elements would contrast well. The second idea is still a children magazine but with a maze on the front to make it more visually interesting for a child. This could also be a number. This idea could also be combined with the bottom background. The bottom idea would have blue texture throughout and may have different things on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment