Thursday, September 13, 2012

Seed Packet POV

After doing research for images and information and creating my mood board I have a rough idea of how I would like to design my seed packet. The three different packets will be three firework effects; crossette, kamuro, and horsetail. I chose these three based on their visual appearance and how different they are from one another. The typeface I am leading towards right now is Desdemona for the headlines. I am planning on having an underlying texture/pattern throughout the piece, possibly something similar to the patterns included in my mood board. My overall concept is that one would plant the seeds in the packet and a flower that looks similar to the packaging would bloom. Once it was fully bloomed it plays off the he loves me, he loves me not idea in that when one lights a petal a firework will shoot off. If someone were to sent off all the petals a fireworks show would essentially occur. I am still working on company names but I have ideas like Bloom Blast Company, Blast Bloom or Blast Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment