Thursday, September 20, 2012

Firework Video Research


 It was suggested that I look at videos of fireworks to see their progression. These first few pictures are of the effect I am doing for the first packet, comet. Since the colors are the same throughout I am debating about changing the colors to make them more recognizable. This will again bring up the problem of needing a dark background possibly. Also, I am going to look into a tutorial to try to add a shine or glow to the tops.


 The next images show the progression of the other fireworks I plan on doing for the packets, Horsetail and Kamuro. I feel that overall these will be more exciting and take up more space. Fading in and out are very important. In the last few screen shots are pictures of the finale. I thought the amount of smoke and the trails of smoke were visually interesting and I may try to figure out a way to include it.























No comments:

Post a Comment